ABOUT YES DENTAL CENTERS
Yes Dental Centers is comprised of a unique group of dentistry professionals and multiple disciplined specialists work alongside each other to provide comprehensive dental care to every patient. Yes Dental staff members have taught at various institutions throughout Southern California; routinely lecture locally, nationally, and internationally; have published in journals and textbooks; and are active in many professional organizations
Yes Dental Centers has practices located conveniently throughout Los Angeles and surrounding communities with welcoming offices staffed by professionals who make your comfort their top priority. [SEE MAP]
Yes Dental Centers provides you the best quality dentistry available, utilizing state of the art equipment and employing the latest in technological procedures. Why spend all your time driving from one dentist to another? Consider the services of Yes Dental before going anywhere else.
Their specialists include:
- Endodontists: Yes Dental Centers Endodontists have years of experience in the diagnoses and treatment of dental diseases. Yes Dental Endodontists are experts in all related endodontic procedures including root canals, saving a knocked out, cracked, or broken teeth.
- Oral Surgeons: Yes Dental Centers Oral Surgeons cater to the needs of each patient by ensuring the proper method for extracting teeth, as well as specialize in surgery of the mouth, jaw and face, including placement of dental implants.
- Orthodontics: Yes Dental Centers Orthodontist routinely straightens teeth that are crooked or crowded, correcting jaw alignment. Yes Dental Orthodontist treatment methods includes traditional or invisible braces or other orthodontic appliances to assist in the straightening of your teeth.
- Pediatric Dentists: Yes Dental Centers Pediatric Dentists provide specialty care for infants, children, and adolescents, and also patients who have special needs. Yes Dental is specialized to care for children who have high levels of anxiety about going to the dentist or may have other behavioral management issues.
- Periodontists: Yes Dental Centers Periodontists and supporting professional staff, diagnose and treat diseases of the gum tissue and the bone that support the teeth. Yes Dental Periodontists often times choose procedures such as dental implants as part of the patient’s treatment plan.
- Prosthodontists: Yes Dental Centers Prosthodontists are world renown for their skills used to rehabilitate the mouth. Yes Dental Prosthodontists treatment procedures include replacing missing teeth, restoring damaged teeth, restoring dental implants, crowns, veneers, and all-on-four dentures.