At Yes Dental Centers, we are committed to listening to those we are privileged to serve. Each day, our goal is to earn the trust and respect of our patients, profession and community. And in doing so, we strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
We are driven to exceed your expectations while ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
YOUR FIRST VISIT – WHAT TO EXPECT
Your first visit to our dental office establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During this visit, we will obtain important background information, such as your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. Because we are committed to providing you the best services, we want to alleviate any concerns about the legitimacy of our staff in providing [upon request] certain background information. The scope of this information is limited however to that which is made available to the general public.
WE VALUE YOU
Here at Yes Dental Centers, we value not only you, but also your customs and traditions; and we welcome customers from all communities that we serve. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
A SOLEM PROMISE
Here at Yes Dental Centers, we have outlined the Quality of Service that we promise to deliver:
- We will always endeavor to be helpful, courteous and treat you with respect.
- We are committed to providing a range of quality services, so that you can choose those services that fit your needs and fulfills your visit with us.
- Information about Yes Dental Centers is available from this website. If you wish to be kept up to date with information about Yes Dental Centers, including any promotions, please follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- We will make it easy for you to tell us what you like or don’t like about our services via our website. Feedback is important to us as we are her to serve, and your input provides indicators that we use to make the necessary changes to improve the services we provide.
- We will respond to comments made within 2 working days of receipt and will keep you up to date on progress in the meantime.
- We strive to serve each patient at their appointment time. However on rare occasions, there are circumstances which arise that may affect our ability to provide service in a timely manner.